Like a fine appreciation of food, the Gourmet by Shelford First pays homage to a well-designed family home where the kitchen is the heart of the home.
With its magnificent family orientated layout this four bedroom, two bath home with theatre and study includes a masterful chef’s kitchen that ticks all the boxes such as:
– expansive counter space for food preparation and entertaining
– extra-wide stainless-steel cooking appliances conveniently arranged for ease
– stone top bench tops with double under bowl sink
– Free standing dishwasher
– large walk-in pantry offering convenient storage space for appliances, tools and pantry items all conveniently arranged for ease of living and entertaining
– Soft Closing doors and drawers
Feature-packed for family living, the Gourmet also combines standard inclusions second to none, and a tonne of “extras” at no extra cost, like 31c high ceilings to the main living, air con, solar, floor coverings and all-weather extra-large alfresco area under the main roof, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Of course, while we know great value is all about affordability, at Shelford First we also believe that great value means never comprising on quality, which is why the Gourmet, is backed by our Shelford Build with Confidence Guarantee and our rock-solid Shelford Lifetime Warranty, and comes complete with our winning specification – no tricks, no gimmicks, no kidding!
• Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• 5.1kw Solar Package
• Floor Covering and Blinds
• Home Security Package
• 20mm Caesarstone Kitchen Bench Tops
• 31c High Ceilings to Living Areas
• 900mm Stainless Steel Cooking Appliances
• Soft Closing Doors
• Choice of Designer Tapware
• LED Lighting Package
• Full Height Vinyl or Mirrored Sliding Robes
• 28c High Ceilings to Alfresco and Garage
• Acrylic Render to The Front Elevation
• Colourbond Gutters and Fascia
• 25 Years Structural Warranty
• Plus Much More!
If you’re looking for estuary living in the heart of Mandurah, you won’t find a more idyllic setting than Osprey Waters. This picturesque community is nestled along the banks of the pristine Peel inlet, only minutes from shops, schools, transport links and Mandurah’s bustling city centre. Mandurah is within easy distance to Perth – only 55 minutes by train. You’ll enjoy tree-lined streets, landscaped open spaces, retained natural bushland, community facilities, feature artworks, boardwalks, walking trails and an expansive foreshore reserve that opens onto the Estuary.
Call Ian Hatfield today for more information about this exciting house and land package. As your one stop home building shop, we can also help simplify your finance options and access the Western Australian First Home Owner’s Grant if you’re eligible+.
PLEASE NOTE: * Photos are for illustrative purposes only and may depict fixtures, features and finishes not included in the specification or advertised price. ** Price is subject to change when site works, engineering and a 6-Star Energy Assessment are taken into consideration. *** The land advertised in this package is not owned by Shelford First Homes and must be purchased through the developer and/or selling agent. Of course, Shelford First Homes can help you negotiate the purchase of the land as part as the advertised house and land package. Alternatively, you may purchase the land directly from the developer and/or selling agent. **** Whilst the land was available at the time of listing this package for sale, neither Shelford First Homes nor the developer and/or selling agent guarantee the land will still be available at the time of enquiry. + The advertised package price has been adjusted to include the $10,000 First Home Buyers Grant (where eligible).